With WordPress, it is as simple as installing a WordPress theme to get the desired look and feel for your WordPress website. And thanks to its huge developer community, you will get access to a bunch of proprietary as well as third party themes for the platform. But as we all know, the good always comes with the bad, and as such, there are plenty of sub-par mediocre WordPress themes that can really bring down your site’s aesthetics. This is why we have curated a list consisting of the best WordPress theme shops which are a source of quality professional WordPress themes.
Why Should You Buy Premium Themes From The Best WordPress Theme Shops?
The WordPress theme installed on your website is at the core of its design and aesthetics. Not only that, but many WordPress themes come with niche-specific features that help you in better managing your website. So as you can imagine, there is a lot of details developers need to take care of while building WordPress themes.
If the theme source code isn’t well polished or optimized it will negatively influence your site’s loading speed causing your site to slow down. Furthermore, poorly implemented features will mess with your site’s usability which will have a negative effect on the users’ reception of your website. And if that’s not enough, many poorly designed themes aren’t customizable enough, and might not even allow you to properly brand your website by using the appropriate color schemes or uploading a business logo.
As such, if you are serious and sincere about creating an authoritative online presence, choosing a good WordPress theme should be one of your biggest priorities. Now, buying from the best WordPress theme shops ensures that not only are you buying quality themes developed by professionals, but also get access to premium quality support if you run into any issues.
And so, without keeping you waiting any longer, here is our list of the best WordPress theme shops:
Top WordPress Theme Shops
Starting off our list, we have Themeforest. Technically, it is not a theme shop, but rather a theme marketplace where many developers come and upload their WordPress themes and other forms of web templates. As such, the pricing of themes varies depending on how much the developers are willing to charge for it.
This means you have an aggregation of a whole bunch of themes from different vendors covering different niches. And to help you find good themes, you will get access to a star rating system along with user reviews, and sales figures for each theme on Themeforest.
- It is a theme marketplace with lots of themes from different theme developers.
- Powerful search and filtering system to help you quickly find a relevant WordPress theme.
- The rating system, user reviews, and sales figures for every theme let you decide whether or not it is a good purchase.
CSSIgniter is a popular name inside the WordPress community and houses over 96000 web designers and business owners using the platform. You will find a large collection of professionally designed WordPress themes aimed at businesses, magazines, blogs, hotels, and news-based websites.
- Huge library of WordPress themes and plugins catered to business-oriented niches.
- All themes are compatible with popular page builder plugin for easy customization.
- Flexible payment options – one theme for $49, yearly membership with access to all themes and plugins for $69, lifetime membership for $249.
3. Tesla Themes
TeslaThemes is home to 68 stunning WordPress themes with more being added on a regular basis. Most of their themes are based on the powerful Tesla Framework and covers blogging, e-Commerce, business, and portfolio niche websites.
At the time of writing, their userbase is over 29,000 customers who have built over 125000 websites using these themes. The key highlights for Teslathemes would be access to their premium support team, who will also help you modify your themes to fit your needs.
- Themes built on top of the powerful Tesla Framework.
- Access to premium support for expert level developers.
- Premium themes for e-commerce, blogs, and businesses.
- Pricing structure – $58 for a single theme. $99 for a 1-year subscription to all themes. $299 for a lifetime membership.
4. SecondLine Themes
SecondLine Themes is home to some of the best Podcast WordPress themes, all of which have been hand-crafted and packed with niche-specific tools.
- WordPress theme shop for podcast themes.
- Support audio and video files and packs in all the necessary podcasting features.
- Pricing structure – $59 for a single theme. $139 for all themes with 1-year support. $389 for lifetime access to all their themes.
5. Graph Paper Press
Graph Paper Press is home to a collection of professionally designed free and premium WordPress themes. Their collection spreads across multiple niches including photography, e-magazines, e-commerce, business, and portfolio-based websites.
The best part is that all their themes come with built-in e-commerce functionalities including options to sell photos, sell prints, and even membership plans. And with a massive userbase of over 297000 customers worldwide, you can rest assured about the quality of the themes.
- Offers a massive collection of free as well as paid themes.
- Covers multiple niches including e-commerce, business, portfolio, and photography.
- All themes come with integrated e-commerce functionalities.
- Pricing structure – $99 for a single theme with 1 year of support. $399 for a lifetime membership with access to all themes.
Themeisle is another well-known and popular WordPress vendor with a huge catalog of free and paid WordPress themes and plugins, and not to mention an extremely resourceful blog on WordPress related topics.
Their themes aim to cover a multi-niche spectrum starting from multi-purpose business themes, restaurant themes, legal themes, non-profit themes, and blogging themes. All these are blessed with powerful customization options to help you easily mold the design to your taste.
- Tons of free and paid WordPress themes and plugins. Free themes are also available from the WordPress theme repository.
- All themes feature powerful customization options.
- Pricing structure – $89 for a single theme with unlimited licenses. $89 for all themes and plugin but 1 website license. $299 for unlimited access to all their themes and club membership.
StudioPress is home to the Genesis Framework, a powerful open-source web development framework used by tons of developers. So as you can guess, all their themes are also built on the Genesis Framework, ensuring top-notch performance.
You will also get access to Genesis Child Themes created by third-party developers. However, all these themes are created following a quality standard which ensures all themes available on StudioPress are some of the best in the industry.
- Home to the Genesis Framework. All themes developed using the Genesis Framework.
- Supports third-party developers but also imposes a strict standard for quality and excellence.
- Pricing Structure – $129 for a single theme with the Genesis Framework. $499.95 to access all their themes.
Bluchic caters to every female entrepreneur looking to establish an online presence. Their themes boast a design style and aesthetics that captures feminine elements like soft colors and elegant layouts, all the while maintaining a modern and professional persona.
Most of their themes are centered around professional and business-centric niches. Also if you are a businesswoman who doesn’t want to bother about the technical aspects, then you can hire their support team to handle everything from buying a domain, getting hosting, and theme installation.
- All themes follow a female-centric design and business-related niches.
- Pricing Structure – $79 for a single theme.
9. Elegant Themes
Elegant Themes is probably one of the most well-known WordPress theme shops, thanks to its super-powerful Divi Multipurpose WordPress theme. With access to tons of premade professionally designed layout packs and the feature-packed WYSIWYG drag and drop Divi page builder, you can create almost any layout imaginable.
And that’s not all! You will also get access to plenty of other themes, one of the popular ones being the Extra magazine WordPress themes. Plenty of powerful plugins are also available through the website.
- Home to the Divi multipurpose WordPress theme and Divi Page Builder.
- Tons of professionally designed demo website layouts.
- Pricing Structure – $89 for a yearly membership with access to all themes and plugins. $249 for a lifetime membership.
FloThemes caters to photographers with its collection of premium photography WordPress themes. As you can image, all these themes are designed with a layout to bring your photographs to the forefront.
On top of that, you will get access to many niche-specific features like image compression, lazy loading, and the likes for improved performance. The themes are also infused with stunning color schemes and typography to help improve the readability of text-based content.
- Premium themes for photography niche.
- All themes feature a sleek layout to highlight your photographs.
- Pricing structure – $279 for a single theme with one site license. $449 for a single theme with two site licenses. $699 for the theme and advanced setup bundle.
WPZoom curates tons of beautiful and well-designed themes ranging from basic blogging & magazine to businesses and even video-based niches. All their themes are built on top of their own proprietary Framework ensuring every theme is optimized for performance.
Customization options are also plentiful and you will get access to an intuitive options panel with simple and easy to follow setup guides. Tons of detailed documentations are also bundled in.
- All themes designed using their own Framework.
- Powerful customization options paired with an intuitive options panel.
- Pricing structure – $69 for a single theme. $99 for the all themes package.
Pixelgrade is another great WordPress theme shop boasting a collection of well-designed blogging and magazine themes. All their themes use elegant layouts with bold colors. So if that is something you like, make sure to give their themes a try.
Plenty of customization options are also available tucked away inside a rich and intuitive theme options panel. You will get tons of features that will help you control your sites’ typography, color schemes, and layout.
- Access to tons of themes for content-based niches following an elegant layout and bold color schemes.
- Tons of customization options give you full control over the layout, color schemes, and typography.
- Pricing structure – $99 for a single theme with 1-year support. $189 for lifetime access to all themes.
And now for the final entry in our list of the best WordPress Theme shops, we have Themify. Over the years, Themify has grown into a popular WordPress theme shop boasting a massive collection of quality themes and plugins and serving over 95,000 customers worldwide.
Their most popular product is the Ultra – a multipurpose WordPress theme that can help you create almost any type of website for any niche. Then you also have the Themify Builder – an intuitive drag and drop page builder that gives you WYSIWYG customization control over your website.
- Home to over 42 themes, 12 plugins, 25 builder addons, and 5 PTB addons.
- Access Ultra WordPress theme and Themify page builder to help you create almost any type of website layout.
- Pricing structure – $49 for a single theme with 1-year support. $79 for all themes and plugins with 1-year support. $249 for lifetime access to all themes and plugins.
So these were our picks for the best WordPress theme shops in the market. You are sure to find a great theme for your WordPress website, no matter which niche you’re functioning in. On top of that, with access to dedicated support from the developers, you can rest assured that any problems down the road will also be easily resolved.
Now, if any of our readers have ever bought a theme from the above-mentioned WordPress theme shops, then do write about your experience down in the comment form below. We, as well as your fellow readers, will surely find your insights helpful, and it might even help them in finding the right WordPress theme shop for their next project.
That’s all! Hopefully you have found the read helpful. For next, you may also want to learn how to choose a perfect WordPress theme for your website.