Running a multi-product eCommerce business means that you need to inform your customers about all the latest additions to your store. This is where product sliders come into the picture. They allow you to create a more intuitive experience for your users and remove the need to scroll through a page of featured products. As such, we have put together a list of the best WooCommerce product slider plugins to help you out.
Why Use A WooCommerce Product Slider Plugin
A product slider for your WooCommerce website primarily serves two basic functionalities. Number one, by using a product slider you get to introduce your customers to all the featured products in your store. On top of that, a product slider makes it a lot more intuitive and convenient for your customers to browse through this list of highlighted products.
As such, using the best WooCommerce product slider plugins, you get access to advanced features that help you improve the UI and UX of your store. For example, the sliders come with powerful design and customization options to attract the users’ attention. On top of that, you set the sliders to auto-play and attach navigation controls so that users can easily skim through the list.
With this in mind, we have put together a diverse list of the best WooCommerce product slider plugins with many advanced features. This will help you create an attractive and effective product slider that increases impressions and conversions.
So without further ado, let’s get started:
Top WooCommerce Product Slider Plugins
1. PickPlugins Product Slider for WooCommerce
Starting off our list of the best WooCommerce Product Slider plugins, we have this one from PickPlugins. It lets you create unlimited sliders to help you showcase your featured products. The plugin gives you complete customization control to play around with the look and feel of your website.
All sliders are mobile-friendly and even support touch-based navigations. You can set the sliders to run on auto-play and even tweak around with the slider speed. All these features are bundled in with the free version of the plugin. A premium version is also available with access to tons more features and over 25 themes to customize the slider.
- Create unlimited sliders to showcase your WooCommerce products.
- Support for auto-play.
- Complete control over slider speed with three different slider navigation options.
- Tons of customization options to control the colors, text, and so on.
- Responsive sliders with touch support.
- Get access to over 29 ready to use slider themes. (premium)
And much more.
2. Product Slider for WooCommerce
Product Slider for WooCommerce gives you access to a professional and minimalistic slider to showcase your different products. It comes with dedicated shortcodes and widgets support so you can embed the product slider on your pages, posts, and even sidebar.
The plugin can help you display a large number of products, customize its design, set it to autoplay, control what product information is shown on the slider, and much more. It is also completely mobile friendly and supports touch navigations.
- Helps create professional and clean product sliders.
- Access 3 predesigned themes.
- Set slider to autoplay and adjust the speed.
- Control whether you want to show the product name, rating, and price.
- Option to set a maximum number of products to display on your slider.
- Completely responsive and mobile-friendly with support for touch navigations.
- Dedicated shortcode generator.
- Widget support.
And much more.
3. WP OnlineSupport Product Slider and Carousel
Next up we have a product slider plugin from WP OnlineSupport. The plugin can help you create a slideshow/carousel to showcase your featured products and bestsellers to your incoming customers.
The plugin comes with three different shortcodes to help you set up sliders to display products based on category, your best-selling products, and featured products. Using the plugin you can create potentially unlimited sliders and place them anywhere in your pages and posts.
- Helps you set up unlimited mobile-friendly sliders to display WooCommerce products.
- Option to turn on/off autoplay.
- Adopts the design of your WordPress theme.
- Option to showcase products based on categories, featured products and best sellers.
- Shortcode support.
- Customize sliders by using various parameters supported by the shortcode.
And much more.
4. WPB Product Slider for WooCommerce
WPB Product Slider for WooCommerce gives you access to two different themes that can set up different styles of slideshows to showcase products based on a particular category, tag, latest products, and featured products.
With shortcode & widget support, you can embed the sliders almost anywhere on your website. Now all these features are available with the free version of the plugin. A pro version is also available with access to plenty of more advanced functionalities.
- Two different product slider variations.
- Can help you showcase products based on category, featured products, and latest products.
- Control autoplay, slider speed, looping, pagination, and more.
- 6 different design themes. (premium)
- Product slider to showcase products based on various parameters like bestsellers, author ID, attributes, and so on. (premium)
- Supports both shortcodes and widgets.
And much more.
5. WooCommerce Product Carousel, Slider & Grid Ultimate
As the name implies, WooCommerce Product Carousel, Slider & Grid Ultimate can help you display your products in multiple ways – namely carousels, sliders, and grids. It comes with shortcodes and widgets support with access to a dedicated shortcode generator to help you display your products anywhere on your website.
In terms of functionality, the plugin gives you access to tons of design customization options along with settings that let you control the autoplay, slider speed, navigation and much more. There is also an in-built option to help you resize and crop different product images.
- Create unlimited carousels, sliders, and grids.
- 3 different themes for your slider, carousel, and grid.
- Advanced setting panel with tons of options.
- Auto-play support with the option to control the slider speed.
- Can help resize and crop images.
- Mobile-friendly with support for touch navigations.
- A pro version is available with more customization settings and options to filter through your product list.
And much more.
WooSlider is the official slider plugin coming from the developers of WooCommerce. It is a premium plugin loaded with tons of options that can not only help you set up slideshows but also include transitions, options to control sliding speeds, different pagination settings, and much more.
The plugin is powered by the popular FlexSlider jQuery slider plugin. Needless to say, it adds plenty more features on top of the plugin to make it more flexible and feature-rich. In fact, the plugin settings panel comes with a comprehensive list of options that lets you control almost every aspect of the slider.
- Various content types to help you build and manage your sliders.
- Access to various slider overlays and layouts to help you control how you display your content.
- Tons of settings to help you control how your slideshows operate.
- Support for minimal styling & CSS for easy slider customization.
- Built on top of the FlexSlider jQuery slider plugin.
And much more.
7. Twist Product Gallery Slider for WooCommerce
Twist is a premium product slider plugin for WooCommerce. It is the perfect solution to help you add a carousel to display all your different product images in your product gallery.
It is important to note that the plugin isn’t used to help you highlight featured products. Instead, it helps the users to skim through all the different product images in your gallery, pertaining to a single product.
- Helps you set up an image slider for Single Product feature Image area.
- Support for lightbox customization.
- Comes with both horizontal and vertical gallery layouts.
- Access to both auto-play and navigation support.
- In-built image zoom functionality.
- Works with YouTube, Vimeo, and self-hosted videos.
- RTL support.
And much more.
8. YITH WooCommerce Product Slider Carousel
Now for the final entry in our list of the best WooCommerce product slider plugins, we have YITH WooCommerce Product Slider Carousel. You might already know that YITH is a prominent name in the world of WooCommerce and with this plugin, it helps you to set up a slider carousel to shuffle through your different featured products.
You will be able to set up a customizable slider where you can add as many products you want and even configure how many products are displayed at a time. You also get access to granular control over the slider including access to sliding speeds, hover effects, animation effects, and much more.
- Helps you create a product carousel to showcase your featured products.
- Control what products you want to add to the slider and in what order.
- You can also specify how many products you want to show at a time.
- Option to configure the slider speed as well as put it on an endless loop.
- Support for hover effect. Stops the slider when users hover their mouse over the slider.
- Set an entrance and exit animation for the products.
- Sort products based on name, price, and date.
And much more.
So these were our picks for the best WooCommerce product slider plugins. We hope you found the read to be useful and that it helped you find the perfect plugin to highlight your featured products.
With that being said, we would like our experienced readers to leave a comment and share which plugins (whether or not mentioned in the list) they used to create product sliders on their websites. Your insights are always welcome and it might even help out your fellow readers with their own project.
You may also want to check out our handpicked list of the Best WooCommerce Product Filter Plugins to help users quickly find products.