Do you know CRM plugins can help you manage and capture your leads on your existing website platform? It can help you boost your sales and maintain a healthy relationship with your customers.
So, do you want to exhibit the best WordPress CRM plugin and manage your leads effectively? If yes, then this article will ease your situation. Within this article, we will highlight the best CRM plugins you need for your WordPress site.
However, before we get to into details, let’s see the reasons why you need CRM plugins.
Reasons for Installing A CRM Plugin
WordPress CRM plugins is a growing need for small business owners; so they can create a robust online presence. It will help them manage and grow their business affordably. They maintain your leads and contacts, capture new leads so you can grow your business at heightened levels.
- CRM plugins help you manage your customer information under one roof; i.e. under one location.
- Helps you attain valuable information of your business history with your potential clients
- They help users capture leads, gain web insights and boost sales.
Want to get hooked with one of the best WordPress CRM plugins? Here’s the list….
Top Free CRM WordPress Plugins
1. UPI CRM
UPI CRM is a free WordPress CRM and a lead solution. It is a comparatively new plugin, but due to its essential features, it has over 1000 active installs with a 4.8 out of 5-star rating. It is compatible with various contact form plugins; contact form 7, gravity forms and ninja forms.
Want to know more? Let’s look into its features:
- It helps users track leads and sources to the closing process.
- Allows users to assign leads to any member of the team.
- It can track traffic sources for leads; custom UTM parameters.
- It offers a beautiful dashboard and KPIs.
Most importantly, it offers an import process that helps users map their existing database/form field and create a single, central and unified database for all the leads for word press dashboard.
So, do you want to install UPI CRM?
WP-CRM is another free WordPress plugin that has over 5000 active installs with 3.6 out of 5-star rating. With the help of this plugin, you can store contacts in your WordPress user database. Moreover, you can either add contacts automatically through a lead generation form on your website or manually. Let’s look into some of its features:
- It offers excellent user organization, filtering and edition option
- Allows users to add new users data attributes
- Offers notification management, group notification and user CVS exporting options
- Users can avail user activity and note tracking option
Most importantly, its advanced options allow users to edit forms and manage contacts within its WordPress admin. So, you can keep track of every interaction, since every contact can categorize into contact type and a specific thread. It is also offering a wide range of add-ons; click WP-CRM to download this plugin.
3. Zero BS WordPress CRM
Zero BS WordPress CRM developed by Zero BS CRM is one of the quickest WordPress CRM plugins within this list. With the help of this plugin, you can manage customers, and add custom fields. Moreover, you can also provide front-end lead forms to online invoicing, clients’ portal and integration with Zapier. It currently has over 1000 active installation with a 4.4 out of 5-star rating. Want to know its features?
- It is compatible with computers, phones and tablets.
- It allows the user to enable additional options such as quotes, invoices, forms, and many more options.
- Additional extensions offer necessities such as email campaigns.
Most importantly, it has an easy to use interface and dashboard. Users can quickly access anything from customer data, quotes invoices, transactions, and many others. However, it also offers advanced options on its setting panel. So, if you are looking for something extra look into their hidden options and create custom fields, change the order of the fields, create invoices and much more with Zero BS CRM.
4. CRM WordPress Leads
CRM WordPress Leads developed by Smackcoders is another useful WordPress CRM solution. It currently has over 1000 active installs with a 4 out of 5-star rating. It allows users to capture leads from WordPress to CRM where all the data can be collected using a form embedded to their WordPress site. You can enable workflow and sync your WordPress users to their CRM as contact and place the shortcode in a post, page or widget. It offers a wide range of additional features:
- Easily convert new users as CRM contacts
- Notifies users on the success and failure of lead capture
- Users can create forms with or without 3rdparty web forms
Most importantly, it supports and, capture leads to Zoho CRM, Salesforce, Zoho CRM Plus, Freshsales, SuiteCRM, Vtiger CRM, and SugarCRM. Know more and download CRM WordPress Leads quickly.
5. Brilliant Web- To- Lead For Salesforce
Brilliant Web- To- Lead For Salesforce developed by Brilliant Plugins can help you create a robust integration between your WordPress install and your Salesforce CRM account. So, no more copy pasting lead info, no more missing leads. Every lead goes straight to the salesForce.com so you may follow it with ease. It currently enjoys more than 8000 active installations with a 4.4-star rating out of 5-star rating.
Features of Brilliant web:
- It has an easy to use interface and allows users to start importing leads once the installation is complete
- Offers salesforce account to its users
- Users are provided with additional knowledge of how to integrate extra tools into WordPress.
- Form settings are fully configurable; where forms can be inserted into page or widget using a simple code.
Most importantly, Brilliant Web offers a wide range of filters and hook that can help even beginners ease the process.
6. Agile CRM
Agile CRM is a multiservice CRM that offers sales, marketing and service automation under a single platform. It enables users with a wide range of services such as; sales tracking, contact management, marketing automation, web analytics, two-way emails, telephony and helpdesk. It currently has over 3000 active installs and 3 out of 5-star rating.
Features of Agile CRM:
- It offers simple and powerful drag and drop editor option
- Helps users convert visitors into leads in CRM
- Allows users to monitor customer behaviour and acquire alerts for customer activity.
- View chronologically sorted record of customer details and communication history in a single page.
Most importantly, users can easily integrate attractive custom landing pages and customized web forms to their websites. Besides you can achieve all this with no coding knowledge. It is simple to integrate.
7. WP ERP
WP ERP is another free WordPress plugin that offers CRM, HRM and accounting solutions for small and large enterprises. With the help of this plugin, users can manage their customers by maintaining at different levels. They can manage their content, schedule their meeting, keep notes of the meetings and provide essential support to everyone. It has attained more than 10,000 active installs with 4.4 out of 5-star rating. Want to know its features?
- Offers customization options for WordPress dashboard users
- Offers multiple listing types; leads, opportunities, customers and companies
- Allows users to add notes for each lead and define access permissions
- Supports 44 currencies
- Grants permission between users
- It offers built-in email communication option for its users.
- Users can avail a built-in communication system and notification
Most importantly, there is no limit defined within WP ERP. You can create unlimited entries in all the modules.
WordPress CRM plugins help business owners capture and manage leads. It is not only suitable for small businesses but provides a positive impact on large organizations too. The above WordPress CRM plugins are affordable, easy to use and offer robust lead capture and management capabilities. However, I chose the one that suits your needs best. However, don’t forget; affordability, easy installation, support and lead management or capture are the crucial elements that make the WordPress CRM Plugins noteworthy.
Do you know any other WordPress CRM plugin that we missed? Don’t forget to let us know which WordPress CRM plugin you chose for your site. Comment in the section below!
We hope this article helped you find the best WordPress CRM plugin for your site.