Try the free, full-featured trial for 14 days. Zero-risk.
No credit card needed. Trial starts with the Trial plan with 2 sites.
WPvivid Backup Pro offers an option for white label branding. With the white label option, you can replace WPvivid branding in the plugin with your own branding, hence presenting WPvivd Backup Pro functionalities to your clients as your own service.
How to White Label WPvivid Backup Pro?
To enable and configure white label option in WPvivid Backup Pro, go to WPvivid on your website’s left admin menu >> Click White Label.
On the page that opens, set up your white label configurations:
- Plugin Name: Enter your preferred plugin name to replace WPvivid on the plugin UI and WP dashboard.
- Url Slug: Enter your preferred slug to replace wpvivid in all slugs, default storage directory paths, backup file names, default staging table prefixes.
- Support Email: Enter your support email to replace firstname.lastname@example.org in the plugin’s Debug tab.
- Author URL: Enter your service URL to replace https://wpvivid.com on the plugin UI.
- Hide the White Label Settings: Once checked, the settings will not appear again until the plugin is deleted and reactivated.
Once you are done with these settings, click Save Changes.
Then you may want to check out these changes in effect.
Check White Label Settings in Effect
1. On the plugin UI and WP dashboard.
2. In WPvivid url slugs, default storage directory paths and backup file names.
That’s it! If you have any further questions or concerns about white labeling WPvivid Backup Pro, feel free to contact us.