Try the free, full-featured trial for 14 days. Zero-risk.
No credit card needed. Trial starts with the Trial plan with 2 sites.
WPvivid Backup Pro provides the ability to create scheduled incremental backups of your site. You can customize the content, cycle(frequency), start time for the incremental backup schedule, as well as where to store the backup: localhost(web server) or remote storage.
How to Create An Incremental Backup using WPvivid Backup Pro?
1. Go to Schedule tab >> Incemental Backup Schedule sub-tab, click Disable Other Schedules and Run the Incremental Backup button.
2. On the page that opens, first set backup cycle of all files on your site. All files that are newly created or changed since the latest full backup will be backed up as increments to it. Next, set the start time and frequency for the incremental backup of files.
3. Choose which folders you want to run the incremental backup.
4. Set a backup schedule for database separately.
5. Choose where you want to store the incremental backups, localhost or remote storage.
6. Click the create the new incremental schedule button.