Join as a beta tester for WPvivid Backup Pro and get 40% off on lifetime plan.
(Lifetime update and lifetime support, only for beta testers)
Backup & Migration: Overview
This tab page is made up of the sections below:
Step One: I want to
- Create a general backup and save it in localhost or remote storage.
- Create a staging or dev environment. The backup will be sent to the staging folder in remote storage.
- Migrate the WordPress site by sending the backups to either the migration folder in remote storage or to the target site directly.
Step Two: Customize The Backup
- Database + Files (WordPress Files)
- WordPress Files (Database excluded)
- Only Database
- Custom Backup
Step Three: Comment The Backup(Optional)
Add a comment to the backups. This is optional.
Step Four: Run The Backup
Click on Backup Now button to start backing up.
Additionally, you can mark this backup to only delete it manually.